REHOMED - FURNITURE SERVICES
There is enough furniture to go around the world twice and then some - Ok, you got me, I made that part up and whilst I can't give you an exact figure, what I do know is that vast quantities are unnecessarily ditched every day when for the most part you picked a piece because you like the overall style, it fitted your space, or you and your partner finally agreed on something - (We've all been there!) In hindsight perhaps you're just in need of a repair or mini makeover? Sound familiar? then read on..
Furniture says a lot about your style and a statement piece in your home can give real focus & individuality to your space. If you've got an item that you're not entirely happy with, think twice before throwing it out; it could be the perfect canvas or starting point for a mini (or not so mini) makeover. Even the simplest old box can be reworked into something a bit WOW so that you end up with a refurb you love, that reflects your individual taste & style and saves another item from the landfill. - Yay to that!
TAKE A PEEK AT SOME PAST PROJECTS
HOW IT WORKS
- Send over a photo of your items and any ideas you may have - don't worry if you're not sure yet but a photo will help to get the ball rolling
- I'll have a chat with you over email, phone or plan a site visit - whatever works for you so I can give you an accurate quote
- We can then book your work in the diary and arrange a pick up/ drop off date and time using either in house transport or by courier and let you know when it should be ready. We are able to work on-site too should that be necessary
- Reclaimerama will set to work using top notch craftmanship and professional finishes. (No dodgy quick fix paint jobs here)
- Deliver your revamped furniture back to you at a convenient time. Simple as that!
Whether you're an interior specialist looking for something a bit different to offer your clients, a designer looking for a unique way to display graphics, or just after a new paint job, Reclaimerama can help. Based in Cambridgeshire we have easy access to London, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire and the surrounding areas and will consider commissions from further afield too. We are happy to help source quality furniture or work with your own for a truely unique style. We can use your own designs as well as advise on colour, print & finishing options.